Veeam vydal aktualizáciu nielen pre Backup & Replication ale aj pre monitorovací nástroj One.
Nová verzia tiež prináša podporu VMware 6. Celý popis zmien:
- Snapshot size and snapshot age alarms are not resolved in some conditions.
- Host hardware monitoring alarms are not triggered for warning messages.
- Veeam ONE database is flooded with Hyper-V events from the Windows security log.
- Host hardware sensors alarm is fired for stateless sensors.
- Under certain circumstances alarms in the error state do not send notifications when alarms’ severity switches to the warning level.
- Veeam ONE administrator user accounts cannot review any data if the same accounts have “no access” permissions in the vCenter Server.
- If VM has more than one virtual disk, guest OS disk space alarm will not be triggered.
- Last triggered alarms list loading too slowly.
- Veeam Data Collection Service fails to start.
- Email notifications containing special characters are not displayed correctly.
- Veeam ONE service does not start in a timely manner.
- Under rare conditions Monitor Client cannot connect to Veeam ONE server after installing update 1.
- Scheduled reports that were created via Report Builder fail with the following error message „Object reference not set to an instance of an object“
- Multiple organizations vDC performance report does not have any data in VMs by CPU Ready table.
- Oversized and undersized VMs reports contain VM duplicates when Business View group is selected as a reporting scope.
- Reports created via Report Builder do not preserve the configured scope.
- Reports saved with date from/date to time intervals under certain circumstances are reset to default reporting intervals.
- Replica billing report has incorrect formatting after exporting it to the PDF format.
- Scheduled custom infrastructure report fails with the following error message “Error: Report parameter Expand all groups in the report is empty”
- Reports cannot be viewed in the separate tab.
- Veeam widgets not displayed in Sharepoint Page Viewer after upgrade to Veeam ONE 8, showing „Access is denied“ error.
- VMs growth report ignores filters by Business View group.
- vApp performance report displays wrong VMs for the user that has limited permissions in the virtual infrastructure.
- Disk I/O information in the Business View tab is not available if “Chart Option: Stack by VMs” is selected on the datastore object.
- VMs located in Business View groups have incorrect last backup date information.
- vSphere tags can only be applied to one vCenter Server.
Veeam Backup & Replication Integration
- When granular restore permissions are set in Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager, a connection to the managed Veeam Backup & Replication server fails with the following error message „Server connection failure“.
- Under certain circumstances orphaned VM backup snapshot alarm is false triggered.
- Upgraded Veeam ONE v7 servers cannot collect data from Veeam Backup & Replication servers.
- If VM is backed up by multiple backup jobs, then last backup date property might display wrong information.
- Protected VMs report summary chart can contain inaccurate information about protected VMs number.
- Veeam Backup & Replication server cannot be removed from Veeam ONE console.
- Incorrect data is displayed on Veeam backup proxy summary tab, when parallel virtual disk processing option is enabled in the Veeam Backup & Replication server.
- Last backup date is not displayed for Hyper-V VMs.
- Irrelevant values displayed in the Backup Proxy performance graphs.
- False triggers of Backup performance data collection failure alarm.